Date(s) - Tuesday, May 9, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
JSSA Specialized Employment Services will present an overview of its assessment, training, and employment programs for persons with disabilities at its annual Open House, focusing on its pre-employment program and pre- and post-transition services. After the presentation, JSSA staff, local employers, and state program representatives will be available to answer your questions.
Learn about JSSA’s Transitioning Youth Services:
- Career Exploration and Assessments
- Work Adjustment Training
- Job Development and Coaching
- Social Engagement Programs
- New Pre-Transitional Youth Program
Meet Key Transition Resources:
- Specialized Employment Services Staff
- State and County Transition Representatives
The Open House is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.
Register here: www.jssa.org/openhouse
For more information, please contact Lisa Fox at 301-610-8380 or firstname.lastname@example.org.